Milestone Press - Master Plan Diary: Neon Mint
The 2020 Master Plan Diary.
Starting in October 2019 - 3 January 2021.
The busy parent’s secret to success Does this sound familiar? Soccer and Football practice, dance lesson, school excursion, groceries, P&C cake stall, playgroup, GP appointment. And that’s just Friday afternoon...
Let us help get your and your family organised. There is an art to juggling the family schedule, and it all comes down to having a Master Plan. This beautiful diary makes it easy to see everything at a glance, with a planner for mum (or dad or nanny) and up to five children.
This Family Organiser is stylish, bright, modern and is a week to a view. The layout is unique and vertical so you can arrange your day the way it suits you best.
It starts in October 2019 and goes until 3 January 2021. Starting before the Christmas holidays is a great way to help you get organised.
- Stylish design, bound in a beautiful Italian fabric Handbag sized, ( 14.5cm x 21 cm and 1.5cm thick) so you’ll always have it when you need it most
- Week to each page opening, for at a glance planning
- Monthly view, Rainfall Chart, Notepages and a Gift List page.
- Elastic Closure, ribbon marker, perforated removable notebook, perforated corners help make this Master Plan Diary so very functional.
- Keep on top of it all with space for menu planning, birthdays, milestones and your never-ending to do list
- Includes school holidays and public holidays for Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom
- Designed by us at Milestone Press for the Australian, UK and New Zealand audiences.